About those moments in life when u don’t have the energy to do anything.
Do you know that feeling, when your to-do list keeps on adding, your private situation is mixing up with troubles or challenges and you have to try to fix all of this, whilst realizing your dreams?
The world today has so much to offer and to see. So many things we can do and study etc. Still, every day only has 24 hours and it is difficult to fit it all in.
As an adult, it is nice to take over your own life and develop your responsibility. But with growing up and individuality comes responsibility. And how on earth can you fit in all of your to-do lists and still keep a clear head?
It’s very simple. You can’t!
A few weeks ago I moved through a rough patch and clearly, corona didn’t help. I definitely needed some time off to process everything. And finally, have a clear head now. Of course in difficult times is not easy to see that every challenge will end and the right path will come across your way.
Here is what I did to overcome my low phase:
- Take one step at a time to acknowledge you can’t solve everything immediately
- Speak to your friends, family therapists, and vent
- Find what feels good and do more of this
- Take some time where you don’t think too much about it.
- Now that the right step or the right thing will happen when you are ready to receive.
- If it helps make a todo list where u write down the steps you need to overcome your challenge
I have definitely not solved my challenge but I loosened my grip and I know things will turn out how they must.
Keep yourself strong, by making the things you love.
“Sometimes you have to do the work even though we don’t yet see a glimmer on the horizon that it’s actually going to be possible.” @positivelypresent